Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Paying It Forward


When I first joined Etsy, I had no freaking clue what I was doing, and was lucky to get a picture that wasn't blurry, or to get anyone to even look at me. This is true of most new people on Etsy.

I got lucky though, I had a lot of people offer advice and one took me under her wing. All this help eventually got through my thick skull, and now my shop looks respectable and I get somewhat decent sales.

For several months now, I have been confident enough to hand out advice. And everyone who has asked me has received the best advice I can give. Or been referred to someone I know is willing to give advice and knows the type of situation better.

And I've taken 2 others under my wing, in the hopes that they find success and pass some of their knowledge forward.

I would like to pimp them out today :)

I've been helping her for a while The goth lace was my suggestion!
She's really new

No comments:

Post a Comment