Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hi From Me Too

Hi - I'm Karen from Mirabilis Crochet Designs (MirabilisColors)* and I'm glad that you found your way here to our new blog. I'm new to having an online business on Etsy and I often feel like I'm wandering around in the dark trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing. I hope that you can have some fun wandering around with us as we learn what works to get sales, what doesn't seem to work, what makes us laugh and what drives us nuts. If you're looking for advice from seasoned experts, well, umm, we aren't quite there yet but learning is half of the fun. At least I keep telling myself that.

* Lesson number one learned the hard way:

Your account name and your shop name are going to be the same thing on Etsy so it helps to have picked a name that you want to live with before you register. Mine is not a very good one because I could be selling virtually anything with a name like that. Then again, if I ever learn to do anything besides crochet I won't have to change it.

Please come see my handmade designer plus size sweaters, sweater coats, capes and shrugs at MirabilisFashions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment