Thursday, July 28, 2011

How Does Craftopolis Work?

Stephanie suggested Craftopolis as a marketing tool yesterday and I don't know much if anything about it. Someone else suggested that I link to my quilt tutorial there but I wasn't sure what they meant.

Can you tell us more about it, Stephanie? I don't want to bury it in comments on your last post because I'll never remember to get back to it. It's almost August and time for me to pick my monthly way to stick my toe in the marketing waters.

 Stephanie Says:
It's not a marketing tool, it's a batch editing tool, and an easy way to find out how many hearts you have received for your listings.

But there is advertising there too.



Please come see my handmade designer plus size sweaters, sweater coats, capes and shrugs at MirabilisFashions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment